I teach my courses at a variety of locations including craft cafes, back rooms of pubs, village halls, other people’s houses and my beautiful straw bale and timber frame home in West Yorkshire, England.
Courses last anything from a couple of hours to several days, depending on the craft and the learners.
If a course is not listed in Events, you can still request it! Some courses in some locations need only one participant to run!
- General Dressmaking
- Tweed suits and accessories
- Historical costumes
- Make your own wedding dress
- Shirt Making
- Hats and other headwear
- Wire and bead masks
- Beadwoven, wire and found object jewelry
- Customised tights
- Free motion quilting and embroidery
- Bras and Knickers
- Swimwear, including support swimwear
- Cosplay tech support
- Knitting anything, even the fancy stuff
- Crochet snowflakes, doilies, and all dainty things
- Beaded baubles
- Wax-resist egg dying
- Handmade Spatterdashes (Spats)
- Shoe Augmentation
- Baroque mural design and painting
- Frogging/cording/braid embroidery
- Bead and tambour embroidery/embellishment
- Patchwork Taxidermy (that’s making animal heads out of tweed, not stitching together dead animals!)
- Creative Re-upholstery
- Parasol Making
- Extremely fancy sugarcraft and cake decorating (see www.gracecakes.co.uk)
If you’d like more information or to request a course, please contact me.